eyePAC is a voluntary, non-partisan political action committee representing ophthalmic surgeons. Your investment in eyePAC helps ASCRS support candidates for the U.S. Senate and House of Representatives who fight for the issues important to you and your patients.
Contribute to eyePAC and be part of the collective voice advocating for the best interests of ophthalmic surgery.
1. If you resent the constant threat of Medicare payment cuts and the lack of inflationary adjustment for physicians over the last 20 years.
2. If you’ve spent more than a decade training and refining surgical techniques to have others question the time and intensity of cataract surgery potentially impacting reimbursement.
3. If you want to support action and speak with a collective voice across the specialty.
4. If you want to help ASCRS educate members of Congress on issues important to you and your practice.
5. If you think it’s important to make a difference in your profession and protect the future of anterior segment surgery.
Make A Difference
ASCRS eyePAC is the collective voice of ophthalmic surgeons who want to make a difference for their profession and their patients. Your investment in eyePAC helps ASCRS participate in the policymaking process by supporting the legislators who fight for the issues important to you.
Hear from Parag Parekh, MD, Government Relations Committee Chair, as he talks about the Political Action Committee.Contribute Here
eyePAC Reception 2024
An eyePAC Reception will take place at the 2024 ASCRS Annual Meeting. Details will be available when the Annual Meeting registration opens in November.
Those who contribute to eyePAC—the collective voice of ophthalmic surgeons who want to make a difference for their profession and their patients within the policy making process—are invited to this reception.
- Presidential Club (admission for you and up to 10 guests): $5,000
- Senatorial Club (admission for you and up to 7 guests): $2,500
- Congressional Gold Circle Club (admission for you and up to 5 guests): $1,000
- Congressional Insider Club (admission for you and up to 3 guests): $500
- Young Eye Surgeon (admission for you and 1 guest): $125
- Residents and Fellows (admission for you and 1 guest): $75
eyePAC DisclaimersContributions to eyePAC are entirely voluntary and are not tax deductible. Under federal law, you may contribute any amount up to $5,000 annually to eyePAC. In accordance with federal law, eyePAC may only solicit/accept contributions from ASCRS members who are citizens or legal residents of the United States. The Federal Election Commission prohibits corporate contributions to eyePAC. All eyePAC contributions must be made using personal funds. Any contributions from corporate accounts will be used to offset eyePAC’s administrative and fundraising expenses.
Contact Mark Cribben