2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The “Skip-the-Line Deadline” is June 1. If you want to have your badge mailed to you ahead of the meeting, register by June 1 and select this mailing option
ASCRS Cornea Day
Exceptional Educational Opportunities
The 2021 ASCRS Cornea Day will take place on July 23, 2021, in Las Vegas, NV, and features sections on challenging cornea cases, anterior and posterior lamellar surgery, controversies, and management of severe ocular surface diseases and takes an in-depth look at where the cornea field has been and where it’s going in the future.