2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting Announcement
Registration is Open
Registration and Housing for the 2021 ASCRS and ASOA Annual Meetings is Open!
Register now to attend the 2021 ASCRS Annual Meeting, featuring:
- Essential education and the latest in clinical techniques
- Inspiring speakers, expert faculty, and distinguished lecturers
- An Exhibit Hall with the latest industry trends from more than 200 companies
- Unparalleled opportunities to connect with friends, colleagues, and mentors
- ASOA practice management education for all members of the practice
The Early Bird Registration deadline is April 30 for the meeting being held in person July 23–27 in Las Vegas, Nevada!
ASCRS Refractive Day
Sponsored by the ASCRS Refractive Surgery Committee, this one- day meeting is a comprehensive program to enrich your skills and deepen your understanding of myriad refractive techniques. This program is a wide-ranging overview of advancements in refractive surgery, providing innovative techniques and new surgical technologies that will help to improve your outcomes.